HAVE YOU EVER STARED IN AWE AT PEOPLE THAT MAKE THIS 'HEALTHY LIVING' THING LOOK SO EASY? SO EFFORTLESS?
Do you wish that you chose to eat vegetables too?
Because you actually like them?
Not because you are supposed to eat them?
Do you ever ask yourself...
Why don’t I have that kind of willpower to eat healthier?
How the heck do people find the time to prepare this healthy food?
Why would I choose health food when takeout tastes way better?
How will I ever lose the weight without being on a strict diet?
Well, you are in the right place if...
You want to feel confident in easily creating healthy meals that taste good.
You want to crave healthy foods instead of your normal cravings of cake and French fries.
You want to feel great in your body and skin.
You want to have the energy to do it all! Be a loving family member, be successful in your career, and even have time to enjoy yourself.
You want to never have to try a crazy diet again. Because you are busy doing your thing, eating healthy most of the time, and enjoying your favorite indulgences the rest of the time.
YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!
AND IT'S NOT AS HARD AS YOU THINK.
WANT TO KNOW THE SECRET INGREDIENT?
Eating healthy doesn’t come naturally to most people. They think they have to eat steamed vegetables and salad without dressing to reach their health goals. But how many weeks can one do that before they dive head first into the bag of chips?
I’d say maybe two weeks. Tops.
but what if...
...healthy food actually tasted good?
...and you knew how to easily prepare it at home?
...and you were still able to enjoy your favorite foods when the craving came?
You have to start somewhere. And it takes a little practice to get the hang of it. Just like it took practice to become better at your favorite sport. Or to ace the test. Or to deliver the perfect speech.
Let me tell you how you can start practicing this way of life so you, too, can be living an effortlessly healthy lifestyle.
In this program, you will practice and learn...
- To make healthy meals at home.
- To navigate the kitchen so it’s not so overwhelming.
- To change your mindset around food, so you can choose food based on how you want to feel, as well as taste.
- To meal plan in order to save time and money.
- To eat healthy without rules and restrictions, and make a lifestyle change that lasts.
- Your hunger and full cues, to know when and how much to eat.
- To make a healthy life part of your normal routine.
- To put real food into your body first, giving you less room for junk food without making anything off limits.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- 4 weeks of real food meal plans + shopping lists + meal prep guide in order to save time and money each week, leaving you with the time and energy to do the things you enjoy most.
- 30+ delicious, seasonal, and simple recipes that are naturally gluten and dairy free so you can learn that healthy eating can be easy AND tasty, plus broaden your recipe repertoire.
- A Kitchen Staples Guide to help you keep your kitchen stocked at all times to easily whip up a healthy meal on the fly.
- Ingredients that can be found in most regular grocery stores, so that you aren't running around town trying to find weird ingredients that you may never use again.
- Only 3 hours of cooking per week so that you don't have any excuses to order takeout.
- A healthy habits challenge to create lasting change, so you don't have to start a new restrictive diet multiple times a year.
- Email support from a Certified Health Coach - that's me! - so you never feel like you are doing it all on your own.
"At the time I started the program, I was starting my new business, and I saw myself going down a slippery slope by either grabbing quick processed foods or not eating at all. Yet this was the time I needed energy the most! Caitlin’s program took the angst out of finding the time to shop and cook healthy meals for me and my family. Caitlin has an eye for detail and is the most supporting cheerleader: she cheered me on in the best way as I fell in love with food again. I would recommend her to everyone – big or small, stressed or bored – her program helps people re-learn the joy in food!" -Mallory N.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are ready to put in a little extra time and effort this month for the sake of your health the rest of the year.
- You are open to new ideas and concepts when it comes to food and your health.
- You are willing to try to change your habits for the better.
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You aren't willing to shop and cook (unless you find someone that will do it for you!)
- You aren't willing to try new ways of thinking/eating/moving.
- You are going to treat this as a diet plan. This is a way to experiment with new foods and get back in the kitchen, but it is not to be used as a set of rules to follow like a diet.
- You are currently dealing with emotional eating and/or body image issues. My private coaching or Quit Dieting for Good course (coming again later in 2017) are better suited for you.
"I’ve loved all the recipes so far, especially the pork. I would have never thought to cook it with apples like your recipe. Only a week in and I feel totally reset after the holidays! And the best part is- the meals are boyfriend approved!" -Daniela J.
I didn’t always eat this way.
I used to try diet after diet in hopes to lose those last few pounds…sometimes succeeding but never obtaining lasting results.
Then, about three years ago, I learned to change my mindset around food. I let go of restrictions and started adding in healthy foods because that’s what my body wanted – not because a diet was telling me to do so.
And that’s when I realized how delicious real food could be. I started experimenting in the kitchen, adding a healthy twist to some of my favorite comfort foods, and upgrading the quality of foods I was buying. I slowly started making healthy eating and cooking a part of my everyday life, while still allowing myself to enjoy the cookies and French fries when I wanted them.
And now? Now I feel like the best version of me. I’m healthier than ever, I feel the best I’ve ever felt about my body, I found a career I’m passionate about, and have created a life that I love. And I truly believe that creating a healthy relationship with food and making healthy habits part of my normal routine is to thank for it.
I want that for you too.
EXAMPLE RECIPES IN THE PROGRAM:
Green Lentil Curry Soup
Apple Pie Smoothie
Chickpea Carrot Mint Quinoa Salad
Sweet Potato Fries
Z'ghetti and Meatballs
Baked Potato Stew
Honey Garlic Salmon
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
Corn Lemongrass Soup
Sweet Potato Peanut Curry
Paprika Chicken with Spinach
Broccoli Leek Soup
Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Pear Ginger Smoothie
Maple Sausage Patties
Cucumber Dill Salad
Breakfast Potato Hash
One Pan Fajitas
Spicy Pork Soup
Quinoa Pesto Pizza
Caitlin is a holistic health coach and food blogger, helping women repair their relationship with food by getting rid of the diet mentality while adding in delicious whole foods and excitement to their life. She can’t live without dark chocolate or red wine and doesn’t think anyone should have to! Join Caitlin and fellow women in the Real Food First Community for inspiration and motivation to live a naturally healthy and happy life, free of food restrictions. Alternatively, you can visit her blog, teaspoon living, where she shares seasonal, healthy recipes and provides inspiration for a healthy life outside of the kitchen.