5-Day Healthy Breakfast Challenge
Ease your way back into healthy routines
this challenge is meant for you if...
- You are ready to kickstart your health and create a healthy morning routine.
- You like the idea of easing your way back into healthy eating while still being able to enjoy some your favorite treats.
- You want to make lasting health changes this year, not just diet in the New Year and go back to your old habits when the diet ends.
- You want to increase your energy without relying on sugar or caffeine. Plus, you want to get rid of those pesky sugar cravings.
POTENTIAL SIDE EFFECTS OF THE BREAKFAST CHALLENGE:
BY SIGNING UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER, YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS BREAKFAST CHALLENGE AS A FREE GIFT!
Here's what you will get:
- FIVE healthy breakfast recipes that are naturally gluten, dairy, and processed sugar free. Ten minutes or less to prepare.
- A shopping list for all the ingredients.
- Tips on WHY and HOW to make eating a healthy breakfast part of your normal routine.
- Live cooking demo replays to show you how to make each recipe.
- A closed Facebook group to discuss the challenge, post pictures, and encourage each other along the journey.
Caitlin is a holistic health coach and food blogger, helping women repair their relationship with food by getting rid of the diet mentality while adding in delicious whole foods and excitement to their life. She can’t live without dark chocolate or red wine and doesn’t think anyone should have to! Join Caitlin and fellow women in the Real Food First Community for inspiration and motivation to live a naturally healthy and happy life, free of food restrictions. Alternatively, you can visit her blog, teaspoon living, where she shares seasonal, healthy recipes and provides inspiration for a healthy life outside of the kitchen.